A dietitian can assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition-related problems.
We translate scientific nutrition information into understandable, practical advice about food, enabling you to make the right decision about what to eat.
The Travelling Dietitian can provide you with all the tools and information you need to feel confident in making healthy choices that are right for you.
We believe the benefits of seeing a dietitian include:
- Accessing a health professional specifically trained in the science of food and nutrition
- Working with a professional to develop healthy, balanced eating patterns suited to you and your lifestyle
- Having someone help translate the science into practical ways to modify your eating habits and behaviour
We can provide advice on a variety of areas including:
- General healthy eating
- Weight loss
- Sports performance – training and competition
- Pre and post-natal nutrition
- Diabetes – Type I, Type II, Gestational or Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- Cardiovascular Disease – including high cholesterol, hypertension and CVD prevention
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Weight gain
- Vegetarian diet
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome